Thursday, July 26, 2007

This girl that changes my life

Haha, almost a month that i havent updated my blog. I was staying in a camp in UCLA. Miss it so much. There are lots of stories that happened there, lots of lectures I recieved, and lots of expierenced.

Yeah, I guess you know I am attending a Princeton Review camp, which is an SAT drilling camp PLUS college tours in California. Learned so much new ways to approach...blah. Yeah those tutors I guess you won't wanna read on a blog. AND talking about college tours, here are my choices: UCLA, UC Berkley, UC Irvine, Stanford, and Pepperdine (sweet place, like a resort). But I guess you are all interest what happened during the camp....especially stories that relate to the title of this entry...

One of the nicest thing about this camp is there 10 males vs 25 girls. SWEEEEEEET. Even grandpa wanted to stick around (Yup that is my family....my legacy). And I met this girl....this particular girl on her BIRTHDAY during the camp. Her name is Katie. She changed my life so much........she is the first girl that I ever really get so close to.....the first girl that I have put all my feelings on her......

yup, the story just begins....bu i will put a halt here. i am having jet lag and i need to get a sleep NOW. I am just gonna propond the press confronce k?

No comments: