Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Asian Pie III

Previously on Asian Pie....

Inorder to get her attention, I decided to take Jerron's advice and ignored Patty. But she now she seemed to be doing something else...

Yup, have I mentioned anything about a gay guy in our camp? That's it, he had been hanging out with Patty and all those party girls. Well, we accepted him, but we didn't tolerate him. He was so strange and the way he talked....freaked us out. But what happened next? That night, he, Patty, Sean the Persian and I walked out to Westwood (we met John Trovota that night b/c of the Hairspray Premier) and found out Patty wanted us to smoke Shesha (a tastier way of smoking) with her. The gay guy went along with her to the bar while Sean and I despited the word "smoke" and decided to depart. Yup, she was not the right girl for me....not and all

But I met someone else that night...July 10, while Sean and I were hanging out Jon and Jackie....wait I got to go offtopic for a while here. Let me talk about Jon and Jackie first.

So on the second night when the whole group of us (except Jon, who was playing basketball) walked around the campus and came back, Jon came in, happily saying how he played ball with this Jackie and from now on he spent more time with her more than with us.

Yup, lets get back. Jackie decided to buy a birthday present for Katie, a friend of hers and pulled Jon and Gaylo along. So yup, we all signed her birthday card and on July 11 12:00 am (a day worth remembering) we gave it to her. At that moment I didn't really know too much about Katie except it was her birthday. So I didn't care too much...

Until next morning (Jon went down to have breakfast with Jackie, the usual routine), when we were at the cafeteria, Katie and her group Zoe and Alex dragged me from my usual table to sit with them, and that's how I really got to know them (particularly Katie) and we spent a whole afternnon together in Layola Marymount. She seemed more pleasent, and sweet as well. She was not a party girl like Patty, but a girl who I would put my feelings on her.


1 comment:

S said...

Where's Asian Pie episode IV???