Tuesday, July 3, 2007

airport time killing

once again, i am going to board a flight, but this time to san fran. thank God, i need a hell lot of vaction right now. but for a week only, because i am also attending this Princeton Review summer class in UCLA, that means I might see my cousin there. SWEET.

And once again, my flight have been delayed. so I just went over to a book store and bought a novel. I have been reading too much about Holy Grail and religious detective stories, so this time i decide to choose something that can scare the living crap out of me. Black Sunday by Thomas Harris, the author of Hannibal. I decide to read it when everyone is sleeping on my flight to create some "atmosphere". Gonna be fun. I remember last time when I was flying to San Fran, I watched Big Momma House 2 and laugh so loud that everyone turned and look and thought i was a Jihadi (is there a word like that?) . but this there there will be FEAR instead... I have "conquered" Exorcist, and I don't know about this one

No comments: