Monday, July 30, 2007

Asian Pie episode II

And the story goes on. I got to know more about everyone on the first night. felt like i had been there for a week already. my two asian roomates.....thats right, jon and gaylo again, had jetlag and therefore need to leave earlier, being good boys. but we gotta hang around starbucks until we almost missed the last bus back. AND when i got back, i found out that i had locked my keys in my room. lol first one to get a skeleton key to open my door in the camp

and so the next morning we are devided into different classes: me, jerron, and patty were in the same class, so yeah sounds fun. afterwards we had a tour around UCLA, one of my dream colleges. dude, i freaking love that place. my first college tour is a sexy one, and i begun my "college sweater campaign" - to buy a sweater/t-shirt from every college i visited lol.

and that night Gaylo, Sean, Jerron, Andres, Patty, Dillion, and I decided to play some soccer (yup, some new characters in my movie), but got kicked out since the field was under mantainence. and we decided to visit the gym to work out a bit - and that was the moment which Patty came to me and asked me to "escourt" her back to the dorm. Alone. Yup, the second night, and i thought something was about to happen. We talked a while on the way, and when we got back we just sat quietly in my living room, but hack I dont know how to go on, but we got closer to each other until......

Bang. Dramatic. Those bastards came back. So yup, that was the end of the one on one conversation. thanks so much homies. So right, we didnt do too much until room time, which the suit people were allowed to hang around in the living room, since we were still in "our room". so here begun our guys talk, our first lesson from Jerron and Andres, whom Jerron showed us how to deal with a slower relationship while Andres taught us to "get the chick fast before and relations grow between ya". Jerron sensed that I was quite close to Patty and she seems to hang around me most of the time, so he recommended me to cool down a bit. try not to talk to her too much and she would eventually try to get my attention. that made sense, but while Andres told me to "just get her down, she seems fast"



"the guys talk"

And so the next day i took Jerron's advice and remained cool with Patty. That kind of works, but I found out more about her. She seems a bit too.....wild, hope you know what i am saying here. Was she the right girl for me? After some visits Pomona and Clairemount, she revealled herself as a real party girl. And what's next? Andres told me a secret. Patty knew what we were talking about last night. She eithter eavesdropped on us last night or a spy told her.. and we suspected the gay gay in our dorm, not Gaylo but a real gay guy. (lol yeah that sounds mean)

Here lies a quote Jerron, and all those people before him told me "the right girl will come along". Who's the right girl? and I am gonna leave sort of a cliche for you. Wait for episode III of Asian Pie

But here is another picture worth putting up. Here is what happened to our living room after the first two nights:



No comments: