Sunday, July 29, 2007

Asian Pie

"What happens in UCLA stays in UCLA" That's what my friends Jerron and Andres said all the time during the camp. Yup, most of the girls had boyfriends already, but secrets could happen...no one knows if the story only marks on the wall of the dorm of UCLA. But these secrets became stories that were quite dramatic...almost like a teen movie. lol if I ever have a chance, I will make a movie out of what happen during the last couple of weeks, and I will call it Asian Pie.





But hack, I will just write the plot down here, right on this blog.........a short time ago in a College close, close by....





So yeah the first thing I did after a drop of all my things in my dorm was to find the two bastards: Jon and Gabriel (aka Gaylo meaning 'gay dude' in Chinese). Found them and attended this boring meating. And later I met this girl...yup my first target. She approached me first, apparently she was trying to know everyone's name. But she seemed to hang around me all the time. Her name is Patty and that is her

Yeah, but I got to put my bros in front of the chicks first right (a Chinese Triad code)? So I spent some time with my roomates: Andres the Mexican gangsta, Sean the Persian, and Jerron the master in Flirtology. Remember what I told you? there were only 10 guys vs 25 chicks, so we guys were trying to live under a "communist" order and live without forming a hierachy system like in our school (for more information about clanning, you can watch the movie Mean Girls). We decided to roll with some chicks in the nearby college town Westwood, and we did have some fun. So Patty and I spent some time together I found out she belonged to the 'wild type'. yup girls had the clanning system. there were the party girls, nerd girls, gansta girls, and the girls-group-that-i-dont-know-what-to-call-them-but-someone-probably-jerron-decides-to-call-them-anders's-girls

i will explain more later. remember to catch the next episode of ASIAN PIE



No comments: