Thursday, June 14, 2007

our song? our dance?

i know u might be sick of how i always start a post by saying that i have picked the wrong time to do it. no suprise today. just have wakeboarding and i feel like my arms are ripped apart. couldn't even type well...

but anyway it is hard to mantain an high honor in high school. i recieved my exams back today (bio------SICK) and calculated that i have a gpa of 3.53 phew. hope i have calculated it correctly. we had a half day school so Gerbil invited me to his bday party on a junk. sexy man. we had so much fun on there, particularly wakeboarding as well (i burn everyone in wakeboarding man. i am DA BEAST). so paul and i got him a xbox game. hope he likes it. on the junk we did lots of diving and we found this huge ass jellyfish (being a bio nerd: jellyfish belongs to the cnidaria phylum and two main features are radial symetry and nematodes cell) floating near our boat. yikes! so Austin, Nate, Lucio, Kabir, Gerbil and I used cans and stuff to throw at it and it worked....it sinked back into the sea. but we got freaked out, and so we spent the rest of the night dancing.

that's where my topic comes in. Austin picked Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton on his iPod...and that is Chelsea's and my song (we are not boy/girl friends. just normal friends. ya dig?). why is it our song? well on my 16th bday party a live band at the restaraunt played the song for us and I asked Chelsea to dance with me, so yup. she calls it our dance.




Chelsea and I at my bday party







chelsea and I at Gerbil's bday party

1 comment:

S said...

good job on your GPA!

so is this the "chelsea" from the "chelsea incident" you mentioned earlier on your blog?