Wednesday, June 13, 2007

freedom!.....and squawwkkk!

yup, that's right. i have picked another bad timing for writing a post. it is 1:45am in hong kong. but never mind that, 'cause i am free man, like a prison break, free from exam and sophmore year man! (best of all, free from bio) But when i look back, sophmore year is my best year so far. i gotta hang out with a bunch of sexy new friends (including an indian guy who we call him 'brown') and hav a cool 'emo' band.






best event of the year: my sweet 16 party. that's actually quite a funny picture. my friends and i were at my bday party a month ago and we were dancing in front of the live band at a restraunt (we are not drunk, but just want some fun. you only can have one sweet 16 party in your life.)


but jus like Prison Break, after you break out, the next moment the cops will be chasing all over after you. although the exams are over, we still hav school day tomorrow(or in 6 hours) and worst of all we get our exams back. sick! that keeps me awake right now. hope i can still mantain high honors.

i had my final exam today -- espanol. the imperfect creeps me out. hope i can get them all right. and afterwards i went over to my bro Paul's house to play some basketball and swim in his huge ass pool. and tomorrow after school i will be attending to my friend Gerbil's (his real name is Gerald btw) bday party on a junk. gonna get wet again tomorrow, but at least there will be girls wearing bikinis : ]

No comments: