Monday, June 11, 2007

It runs in the family

Right now I am in the middle of my Humanities exam and I kind of feel bad for some people around me who are still typing their essays. But hell, give me break plz.

Lets jus get back to our topic. this is my second post and i must tell you all some of my "family lineage". right now i am graduating high school in two years and i am still a virgin (american pie quote). Worse than that, i dont have a date yet. All my cousins have more than one date already. my cousins in the states make me jeolous, since they all hav admirers and dates and when they talk about their boyfriends/girlfriends, i always find myself asking "how bout me God?" dude even my cousin Edwin who goes to an all boy school hav a date from another school (i shouldn't be writing that down right? jus keep quiet k?). damn it.

Even worse, my dad says i didnt inherit his "sexy genes". He says i am such a failure and need to learn from some "professionals" (pointing at himself). He told me back in the days when he was as old as i am he used to pimp all over hong kong. that's right, my dad is saying THAT. he told me he used to be a chick magnet (yup that's my dad) and get all the girls he wished. that's why my friends like my dad so much. i remember once i talked about how my dad wants me to "learn from him" at schoo, my PE teacher Ms. Wimbush walks over and said, "so your dad wants you to be a gigalo" (awkward silence for the next 10 seconds.

anyway let me tell you some of my "history". back in sixth grade i once had a crush on a couple of girls who are two years older than me, so i give up...and in seventh grade, also known as the "chelsea incident" to some of my friends...that may sound awkard but for the whole seventh, eighth, and begining of ninth grade i went after one single chick...with no result. breaks my heart so much (that will be the part where my mom will shout "SICK!"). anyway for the second semster of my freshman year i fell for a new girl. thats right. something was gonna happen. but something happened again, she left hong kong at the end of the semster. really sad....damn it.

and right now, never mind...jus wish me good luck and hope i can follow my family lineage...

1 comment:

S said...

I like how you change the font colors for each post - that's cool.

I wouldn't worry so much about being a "pimp" and getting dates. The right girl will come along, most likely when you least expect it! And when she does she'll probably really appreciate that you haven't been a total "player".

The other day I just heard about an old family friend who used to have trouble getting dates but who recently has been going out with a super hot tall blonde former model!