Monday, June 11, 2007

so?

yup, i shouldnt be doing this now. i jus finished my bio exam and tomorrow i have my hummanities exam. i hav absolute no idea why i want to start a blog; i have used myspace and facebooks already, and these two sites have given me enough distraction for the past 2 years ("ADD" as my mom calls me). Anyway maybe i hope i can just write wutever i want here, as long as my parents are not reading it (jkjk). this is just my first time, and i better introduce myself.

"Scream your heart out" yup, that is my personal motto. if u recognize it, it is a line from a song called "rooftops" by lostprophets. really sexy song. it is also the first song my band performed. sometimes when i am troubled or bugged (dont worry mom, dad, i am not talking about you here :] ) i will jus put this song on and SCREAM out loud. feels good. but anyway, hi my name is Anders. yup i am from hong kong and i am proud of it. i just turn 16 BUT i am not livin in the states right now, so there is still some limitations. anyway anders is actually my middle name. only a couple people know my first name, which is Ron. I guess only Paul at school knows that name. Ron Anders, there comes my alto-ego: Wrong Enders. pimp right?


if u take a look at the url of my blog, u can see that i have named it "emoguitarist". the hack i am not that emoand dont worry i dont slit my wrist. i just like the clothes and songs. i use this name because all of my other choices are not available. to show u my "emoness" here is a picture of my band. i am the dude in the middle with a emo jacket and sexy black guitar (and emo hair as well, if you can see it)

i really wish to tell you more about myself but i gotta study for my exam. here is a question for you: do you think i have picked the right time to start a blog (in the middle of the final exams)? think about it. thx for reading. ttyl

1 comment:

S said...

"Wrong Enders" - Love it!! That's really clever.

Your band looks very cool. And your dad was very awesome - we had a great time! :)

I think starting a blog in the middle of your exams is not THAT bad of an idea. Sometimes it's nice to have a little mental mind break and I think blogging can be very liberating and stress-relieving. As long as you don't spend too much time on it of course! (I don't want to get in trouble with your mom for encouraging you!!)

Hope you did well on your bio exam and good luck on your humanities exam. Humanities was my favorite subject in school. Bio - most definitely NOT one of my favorite subjects! Yuck.